BISNOW’S EVENT PRODUCER OPENING
How We Roll
As the largest media and events company for commercial real estate in North America, we know a bit about getting stuff done. There’s a reason the industry’s most successful leaders are clamoring to speak at nearly 300 events we have in 2016. (Aside from our great taste in breakfast wraps.) If your professional passion relates to connecting with players in the commercial real estate industry both online and off, you’ve come to the right place. We’re growing at an exponential rate and are seeking talented and energetic professionals eager to grow in our field. We’re on a rocket ship—pack your toothbrush, or get left behind.
How We Are Profitable
Bisnow generates revenue three ways: advertising, sponsorship opportunities at our events and of course, ticket sales for those events. However, we wouldn’t be profitable without a badass events team. And that’s where you come in.
What The Role Entails
- Identifying the most relevant trends, projects, and influential professionals within each local commercial real estate market across North America
- Determine future Bisnow event topics and areas of discussion
- Set calls and meetings with the most prominent C-level players in the commercial real estate industry, relevant to upcoming event topics
- Convince these C-level professionals, along with their marketing folks, that spending their valuable time by participating in these panelist discussions is worth their while (because it is)
- Conduct pre-event phone calls with the panel you put together in order to identify the most relevant topics to be discussed at the upcoming event and determine the definitive content agenda
- Take meetings with CRE executives across the market and tell them why they need to buy advertising in the country’s greatest source of CRE news
This Is The Place For You If You…
- Enjoy taking lots of meetings, names and in general, kicking ass. We work hard and we play hard. We're highly active and we hustle. If that's not you, that's OK. But save yourself the time of applying to this position
- Like challenging situations
- Are highly competitive and can prove it (sports, leadership roles, sales results)
- Work hard and have hustle. (We can tell if you do or don't)
- Are entrepreneurial; and can prove it (lemonade stand in kindergarten, party business in college, grew your book of business etc.)
- Are charming and can sell ice. (Your interview will be with an Eskimo)
- Are not afraid to fail. You like to make mistakes. You like to learn from them and not repeat them
Please keep in mind that as a fast growing, cutting edge media company, we look for innovation in everything so we do. So if you're great at everything above but don't like to change things up, get in the weeds and think of new ideas or innovate with fresh concepts, this likely isn't the right fit for you. But if you dig that, call us. Because so do we.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Or know someone who has what it takes? Prove it.
Send your resume to email@example.com.