1. How has the New Jersey data center market continued to evolve?
2. How will the Internet of Things (IoT) and cloud computing impact data center demand?
3. What major M&A activity do players see on the horizon?
4. How are data center strategies changing as end-user demand begins to shift? Will the blurring of business models - from wholesale data centers to retail colo continue?
5. Will available data center space in New Jersey meet demand from sectors in the region?
Want to bring hundreds of real estate movers-and-shakers to your raw space?
Host Bisnow's Data Centers - New Jersey. Interested?
Email Bisnow Events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|7:30 AM - 8:30 AM||
Breakfast & Networking
|8:30 AM - 9:15 AM||
|9:15 AM - 10:00 AM||
|10:00 AM - 10:30 AM||
Join us for our New Jersey Data Centers event this September, discussing major opportunities and trends in New Jersey.
New Jersey - with connected colo centers in Northern NJ and wholesale data centers in Central NJ - continues to provide much-needed data center space for a rapidly growing economy.
As a whole, last year alone, $20B was invested in North American data centers.
Private capital and institutional investors entering the space are becoming savvier in their investments - as established players continue to capitalize and expand.
With the industry continuing to move at a breakneck pace to match the increasing demand from users and industries across the country, 2018 is looking to be another record-setting year.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn from & network with the leading owners, developers, investors, end users, and major players in the data center space.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowDICE on Twitter.
For questions, recommendations or press inquiries, please email Adam at Adam.Knobloch@Bisnow.com.