May 31, 2018
Head of Physical Infrastructure
Data Center Operations Executive, HWOps
Director, Data Center & Operations
State of Delaware
Chief Information Officer
Delaware Health Information Network
Ultimate Power House
Senior Director, IT - Infrastructure Operations
University of Pennsylvania
Director of Real Estate & Facilities Management
Chief Acquisitions Officer
Senior Director, Global Solutions Architects - Americas
VP, Digital Infrastructure
Landmark Dividend, LLC
Chief Commercial Officer
Vantage Data Centers
VP, Strategic Sales
President & COO
Sabey Data Centers
Executive VP, & Chief Revenue Officer
Legacy Investing, LLC
Partner & COO
Stream Data Centers
Executive VP, Property Development & Procurement
General Manager, Managed Hosting & Colocation
Global VP, Solutions Engineering
Digital Realty Trust
RagingWire Data Centers
President & CEO
Infomart Data Centers
Director, Operations & Sales Engineering
COPT Data Center Solutions
Director, Design & Construction
Founder & CEO
Head of Corporate Development & Initiatives
Pixel Factory Data Center
Chief Commercial Officer
Senior Economic Development Market Specialist
HITT Contracting Inc.
Director, Industry, Standards & Technology
STULZ Air Technology Systems, Inc.
Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky and Popeo PC
Manager, North America - Data Center Business Area
Founder & President
NORLINX Systems, LLC
Manager, Business Development
Minnesota Department of Employment & Economic Development
Global Director, Product Management
Senior Vice President, Global Critical Facilities
Turner Construction Company
Mission Critical Project Executive, Advanced Technology
Miles Loo, Jr.
Executive VP & Global Lead, Valuation & Advisory
Newmark Knight Frank
Loudoun County, VA Economic Development
MORE SPEAKERS TO BE ANNOUNCED
Networking Breakfast & Registration
Welcome to DICE East 2018!
Morning Keynote Presentation: GDPR and the Future of Data Protection Regulations
Leading the Curve: The Big Picture Strategic Development Outlook
• Moderator: Kemal Hawa, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
• Brian Doricko, VP, Strategic Sales, CyrusOne
• Derek Garnier, President & COO, Evocative Datacenters
• James Leach, Vice President, RagingWire Data Centers
• Ken Parent, CEO, Element Critical
• Buddy Rizer, Executive Director, Loudoun Economic Development
• Robert Rockwood, President, Sabey Data Centers
The Future of Infrastructure in the Cloud Age: Expansions, Retrofits and Upgrades
• Moderator: Ben Kaplan, Senior VP, Global Critical Facilities, Turner Construction Company
• David Fiedler, Head of Physical Infrastructure, Dropbox
• Donna Jacobs, Senior Director, IT - Infrastructure Operations, University of Pennsylvania
• Dave Meadows, Director, Industry, Standards & Technology, STULZ Air Technology Systems, Inc.
• Jeffrey Plank, President & CEO, Agile Data Sites
• Matt Tyndall, Executive VP, Property Development & Procurement, QTS
The Future of Technology: AI, Big Data, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, IoT, Hyperscale Computing and Beyond
• John Diamond, VP, Operations, Ultimate Power House
• Mark Jacobs, Chief Information Officer, Delaware Health Information Network
• Jonathan Levine, CTO, Intermedia
Lunch & Learn Workshop: Data Center Cooling and Strategies for Efficiency
• Moderator: Garay "Doc" Goglio, Senior Account Executive - Mission Critical Data Centers & Industrial, Boland
• Mike Herwald, Manager, North America - Data Center Business Area, Munters Corporation
• Jeff Ivey, Director, Operations & Sales Engineering, COPT Data Center Solutions
• Derrick Millard, Director, Real Estate & Facilities Management, GEICO
• Johnson Controls - Speaker TBA
The Future of Infrastructure in the Cloud Age: Conversions, New Development and Scalability
• Moderator: Brett Korn, Mission Critical Project Executive, Advanced Technology, DPR Construction
• Mike Coleman, Data Center Operations Executive, HWOps, Google
• Craig Deering, Director, Design & Construction, CyrusOne
• Dan Ephraim, VP, Sales, Infomart Data Centers
• Alan North, Founder & President, NORLINX Systems, LLC
• Ross Rebraca, Vice President, HITT Contracting Inc.
Data Center Site Selection: Cost of Land & Power, Economic Incentive and More
• Moderator: Emily Naughton, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
• Scott Brown, President, Pixel Factory Data Center
• Kylle Jordan, Regional Business Development Manager, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED)
• Michael Lahoud, Partner & COO, Stream Data Centers
• William McCausland, Senior Economic Development Market Specialist, Dominion Energy
• Tony Rossabi, Executive VP & Chief Revenue Officer, TierPoint
The Cloud Revolution: Cloud and Connectivity from Fiber to Cyber
• Moderator: Joel McIntyre, CEO, GiGstreem
• Justin Day, Director, Data Center & Operations, State of Delaware
• Rick Galietta, Senior Director, Global Solutions Architects - Americas, Equinix
• Sunny Kumar, Chief Commercial Officer, SummitIG
• Scott Mills, Global VP, Solutions Engineering, Digital Realty Trust
• Jeff Moerdler, Member, Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky and Popeo PC
• Henry Tran, General Manager, Managed Hosting & Colocation, Rackspace
Micro Data Centers and The Edge: Exploring Strategies of the Future
• Moderator: Jim Marsh, Vice President, CPG
• Patrick Fiel, Head of Corporate Development & Initiatives, EdgeConneX
• Mike Hagan, Founder & CEO, EdgeMicro, LLC
Financing & Investment: The Capital Stack
• Moderator: Miles Loo, Jr., Executive VP & Global Lead, Valuation & Advisory - Data Center Consulting Group, Newmark Knight Frank
• Lee Kestler, Chief Commercial Officer, Vantage Data Centers
• Jay Rappaport, CEO, Legacy Investing, LLC
• Jason Reed, Chief Acquisitions Officer, Carter Validus
• John Regan, VP, Digital Infrastructure, Landmark Dividend, LLC
Data Center Investment Conference & Expo, East
Join us for our annual Data Center Investment Conference & Expo (DICE), East covering the Mid-Atlantic Region in a national context.
With $20B+ in M&A in the data center space in 2017, what huge deals are on the horizon for 2018?
Northern Virginia looks to continue its 4-year run in data center absorption.
Private capital and institutional investors continue to pour into the sector, with over $45B in the past five years, and investors are getting increasingly savvier in their investments.
Topics To Include:
1. With cloud accounting for 40% of the absorption in the Northern Virginia markets in 2017, what does this mean for 2018?
2. What does the growing focus on land acquisition mean for the future of the data center industry?
3. What sectors are driving data center demand in the Mid-Atlantic region?
4. What major M&A activity do players see on the horizon?
5. How are data center strategies changing as end-user demand begins to shift? Will the blurring of business models - from wholesale data centers to retail colo continue?
Learn from & network with the leading owners, developers, investors, end users, and major players in the data center space.
Share your comments, post your photos and ask questions using #BisnowDICE on Twitter and Instagram, and follow us at @BisnowDC on Twitter for more local news.
For questions, recommendations or press inquiries, please email Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bisnow events are known for facilitating deal-making with lots of networking opportunities. Whether you are an owner, developer, manager, broker, lender, supplier, or consultant, your company is a crucial part of the national healthcare market. Bisnow offers many opportunities for you to build good will and raise your company’s profile in this ever-changing industry. You’ll connect with existing and potential customers, partners, distributors, investors and vendors, and have the opportunity to showcase your products and services in front of a large and relevant audience.
Venue & Travel
Hilton McLean Tysons Corner
7920 Jones Branch Dr
Tysons, VA 22102
Ballroom: International Ballroom A & B
Parking Information: Free onsite parking
If you are coming from VA I-495 headed North or South, take exit 46A (Rte. 123 South, Tysons Corner) to get to the venue and then please follow the following instructions:
• At the first traffic light, turn right onto Tysons Boulevard.
• At the next traffic light, turn right onto Galleria Drive.
• At the second traffic light, turn right onto Jones Branch Drive.
• The hotel is the 2nd building on the right hand side.