1. How are market rate developers applying unique strategies to affordable housing?
2. What is the future of Low Income Housing Tax Credits under tax reform?
3. What financing structures are unique to affordable housing?
4. How are developers using design and retail to add value to affordable housing developments?
5. What unique challenges come with historic preservation and affordable housing?
Venue to be announced by February 15
Market rate developers have seen this demand and are now jumping into the affordable space. They are bringing their unique perspective to financing, adding value, and designing affordable units of the highest quality.
Repositioning is also playing a huge role in affordable housing, as Historic Tax Credits combined with Low Income Housing Tax Credits are very attractive. Which begs one to question- what is the future of LIHTC under tax reform?
With so many variables coming to play in affordable housing, discussion will be endless- but we promise to contain ourselves (mostly) at this can't miss Bisnow event.
Don't forget to follow @BisnowDC and join the fun on Twitter using hashtag #BisnowDC!
For questions, recommendations, comments, or press inquiries please email our DC event producer, James Shearin at James.Shearin@Bisnow.com.